Are you planning to buy a dishwasher for your home there are many factors that need to consider? In this dishwasher buying guide, we have covered everything you need to keep in mind.
How To Buy Best Dishwasher In India?
Very few of us know about dishwashers and even fewer use them. However, according to the changing trends, new families have started using it and are liking it.
Hi friends! Many of you will know about the Washing Machine, from which we wash clothes. But do you know that What is dishwasher, who cleans the vessel? How does the dishwasher works?
It is bound to get disturbed by seeing piles of pots in the kitchen not only in winter but also on normal days. But the dishwasher can be the solution and your work will be much easier.
You will find many different types of dishwashers in the market. So today I am going to talk to you on the same topic that What is a dishwasher and how to buy the best dishwasher in India? If you also want to know the complete information about it, then read this article till the end.
Smart Dishwasher Buying Guide
If the mountain of utensils is in the kitchen in the morning, then the dishwasher is nothing short of magic. This not only saves your time but also sanitizes the pot and also saves you from the potential danger of bacteria and germs. Also, the cleanliness of the kitchen also remains.
If you don’t know that So let me tell you that it is a machine to clean utensils just like a washing machine of clothes.
It is similar to the washing machine in terms of size and appearance. Now, this kitchen appliance is gradually becoming popular in common houses.
Every type of dishwasher is available in the market, but before purchasing it, keep in mind your need and installation.
If want to buy a dishwasher for your home, we have written an in-depth article here.
Types of Dishwasher
You must have known about it. Now we talk about What are the Types of Dishwasher?
Currently, built-in, portable & countertop dishwashers are available in the market. But while buying, check whether you are living in a rented house or in your house.
If you are living in a rented house and take a built-in type dishwasher, then there can be problems while changing the house. Each dishwasher model has its own distinct feature.
If using less, then a drawer dishwasher may be an option. In this, you can choose the option with multiple drawers.
If there is no space in the kitchen, then it would be right to choose a portable dishwasher. Apart from this, there are many more parameters in Dishwasher Buying Guide, which you should pay attention to when buying a dishwasher.
When going to buy a dishwasher, be sure to consider the noise level. If the kitchen is in the center of the house and you need to use the dishwasher again and again, then choose the same dishwasher that has a low noise level.
However, for a low noise level dishwasher, you may have to spend more; But these will prove to be very good for you.
Will Utensils Fit in Dishwasher or not?
The type of utensil you usually use in your kitchen can be cleaned in the dishwasher or not. However, there are adjusting racks in which the vessel can be fitted.
Standard dishwashers usually come with a light, normal and heavy cycle. The latest dishwasher also has features like a quick & express cycle.
Apart from this, the dishwasher also comes with options like Ports & Pans, Eco-Cycle, Glass, Steamwear, Quick Wash, Ports Scrub, Sanitize Wash, Steam Cleaning, Smart Wash, China Cycle, Semi Wash and Anti Bacterial Cycle, Rinse Cycle.
The more smart features you take in the dishwasher, the price will increase. Generally, people need only three cycles. So choose according to your needs.
Design of Dishwasher
The dishwasher can also be a good option for kitchen decor. It comes in white, black, stainless steel, etc. The tubes inside the dishwasher are plastic and steel.
You have to choose which one to take. In some, the button is inside the dishwasher. In addition, some have a window, which will let you know if the pot is properly cleaned or not.
By the way, dishwashers with stainless interior are beautiful, but they do not improve the washing performance. It is only for style. However, it is more durable.
Features & Performance of Dishwasher
I would like to tell you that in most dishwashers, a 3-Tier system provides good cleaning. If there are more levels than this, then you will get better cleaning. Dishwasher detergent and rinse agent dispenser are standard features.
An electronic dirt sensor is also a good feature. The latest dishwasher also has a swivel sensor, in which you can adjust the sensor according to the swivel lever.
Nowadays smart dishwasher also has wi-fi connectivity, smart wash cycle, in which you can check cycle status in addition to performance monitoring via smartphone.
In addition, hard food disposal is also important. For this, self-cleaning filters come in some dishwashers, while many have to manually remove the filters. If there are small children in the house, then do not ignore the child safety feature.
Is dishwasher Energy Saving?
When going to buy a dishwasher, keep in mind how much energy and water it will consume. It is better to choose a dishwasher with energy efficiency.
A standard dishwasher consumes no more than 355 kilowatts/hour of electricity in a year. Approximately 6.5 gallons of water are consumed per cycle.
At the time of shopping, see how much energy star the dishwasher has got. Some dishwashers also come with a low water consumption feature or a quick wash option.
Sizes of Dishwasher
If your kitchen is of standard size, then a 24-inch dishwasher may be suitable for you. This is the standard size of the dishwasher, which can be sufficient for a large family.
If there are only 2-3 people in the family, then it would be better to take an 18-inch compact dishwasher. It can be suitable for use in small kitchens or on any special occasion.
Which Utensils can be Cleanable in dishwasher
Usually, metal dishes should not be washed in the dishwasher, such as aluminum pan, cooker, etc. Also, iron griddle, tongs, and copper utensils should not be washed in the machine.
Many times it happens that water and liquid soap cannot reach every corner of the plate-like cooker and deep vessel. This does not completely clean the utensils. Steel, glass, bone china, plastic utensils can be washed in the dishwasher.
How to use dishwasher perfectly?
Just as we use a washing machine to wash clothes, the same can also use a dishwasher. Nevertheless, you can watch this video of Ur IndianConsumer for more information about how the dishwasher is operated.
So how exactly dishwasher works?
A dishwasher is a machine for cleaning utensils as is a washing machine for clothes. It is also like a washing machine in terms of size and appearance. It also works on the same steps as we make utensils.
Many racks are made for holding pots, such as separate racks for plates and separate racks for larger pots. Separate meals are to be made for small bowls, cups, and spoons in which the utensils used are to be used.
Once all utensils are placed in the rack, the dishwasher pipe has to be connected to the water tap. This pipe is enclosed with a rotating fountain spray arm inside the dishwasher in which the spray worm rapidly throws water around it like a fan and cleans all utensils as it goes. This was the first step of the cleaning of the utensils in which the upper layer of the pots was cleaned.
The second step involves pouring liquid soap or powder in a detergent box located outside the dishwasher. In this process, the detergent dissolves with water and spreads rapidly around the pots through the pipe with the same curved fountain spray. The flow of water is extremely fast so that the utensils can be cleaned with less water and easily.
In the third step, again the dishwasher pipe is connected to the water and the soap is cleaned from the utensils and the utensils are cleaned with water coming out of the spray worm. In this process, the water becomes slightly warmer so that the utensils are completely cleaned and dried.
Keep these things in mind:
- Do not use aluminum utensils.
- Place the utensils in the vessel for which the rack is made. The dishwasher will not run if the utensils are not fitted properly in the mines and are hit with spray worms.
- Keep cups, bowls inverted so that they can be easily cleaned and water can fall.
- Clean the leftover food from the utensils and then put it in racks. If not done, the dishwasher pipe will get jammed. This is the same as before washing the dishes in the sink, we clean the dishes by putting the leftover food in the dustbin and do not put the food in the sink pipe.
Is dishwasher useful for us
- The dishwasher is quite suitable for pots made after Indian cuisine. It also cleans oily utensils easily. However, it cannot wash aluminum or any metal utensils. Steel, glass, bone china, plastic utensils can be washed easily.
- Can not wash metal utensils like aluminum embroidery, cookers, etc. in the dishwasher. Similarly, iron griddle, tongs, and copper utensils should not be put in a machine wash.
- Cooker and deep utensils like water and liquid soap may not reach every corner of the plate and the utensils may not be completely clean.
Special soap for dishwasher:
- A special type of liquid soap is used in the dishwasher. Liquid soap and detergent of the dishwasher can be found easily in departmental stores and online.
- The price of 1 kg Finnish dishwasher powder is 425 rupees. At the same time, the 400 ml bottle finish has a liquid soap of Rs 300.
- 1 kg of Fortune dishwasher costs Rs 220.
- Detergent is also present in tablet form like Detergent Tablet of ZAPP in which 30 tablets cost Rs 450.
- The average price of a dishwasher starts at around 30 thousand rupees, which is much higher than the refrigerator and washing machine. In such a situation, keeping a maid is the cheaper option.
- The dishwasher is not available for the brands of common home appliances – such as Samsung, Godrej, etc. which we have been hearing. They have a presence only in big cities and are also available at very few stores.
- For the use of a dishwasher, running water means tap water. Handpumps or stored water cannot clean utensils inside the machine.
- Its size is like a washing machine which is not possible to be kept in a small kitchen.
- The dishwasher is a good fit for the family, where there is excess drainage.
Here are some best dishwashers In India
The most popular dishwasher in the Indian market. It has also enjoyed considerable success overseas.
- IFB dishwasher has to use its special detergent which is not easily available. It can be purchased at its franchisee or online.
Dishwashers are the most advanced product for Indian markets.
- Its spare parts are not easily found
It has been well received abroad. Its design is also very attractive.
- It cannot set cleaning according to the number of utensils. There is little noise when the machine runs.
This LG dishwasher family is suitable for commercial as well as commercial use.
- The price is too high. In this, you cannot set the cleaning according to the number of pots.
So friends! This is just Dishwasher Full Information. I hope you find this article useful and it will surely help you to buy a perfect dishwasher for your home from our dishwasher buying guide.