Having a good mixer grinder in any kitchen has become a necessity rather than a luxury. At some point, if you want to get a good mixer grinder for yourself, follow this Mixer Grinder Buying Guide.
Things to check before taking the mixer-grinder:
1) How much is the wattage? | Minimum Wattage
The heart of a mixer-grinder is the motor driving it and the wattage of that motor. If you also want attachment of juicer in it, then you will have to get more wattage motor.
For this, you may like the mixer-grinder of a 750-watt motor. In general, in the market, you can find mixes of the motor with 200, 250, 500, 550, 700, 750 wattages and more wattage.
2) How much are the jars? | Number of Jars
You should check how many jars you are getting with the grinder you like before taking the mixer. The number of jars in this can range from three to four. If you are also taking a juicer option in the grinder, then take a separate jar for it.
3) What is the speed of the mixer? | Mixer speed
The better the winning variations in the speed of the mixer, the better. The reason for this is that you can extract good juice only at low speed in the juicer.
Similarly, while making chutney, you may need less speed and then faster speed while grinding medium and dry spices. Therefore, good mixer-grinder must have at least three types of speed options.
Consider To Read: Best Indian Mixer Grinders
4) What is the material and design of the jar? | Jar Material & Design
While taking a good mixer-grinder for yourself, also keep in mind what metal its jars are made of. In general, only 304 food-grade stainless steel jars are considered good. After using this metal jar can stay away from the evil of rust for a long time.
After the choice of metal, you should get a mixer-grinder for your luxurious kitchen that matches the layout and interior of your kitchen.
In the mixi, the button and knob are piano-style or only small round buttons like the forehead dot. You can choose them according to your choice and convenience.
5) How much is security? | Safety of the Mixer Grinder
For which safety measures have been adopted in your favourite mixer grinder, ask yourself some questions, such as:
1. What measures have been taken to keep the jars on the mixi?
2. What is the provision to prevent the jars from slipping at the time of use?
3. What will be the effect on the mixie in the event of lightning coming or going?
4. Is there any indication of his on / off mixer?
5. Is there a provision to lock the jar?
When the answers to these questions make you satisfied then it means that all the safety measures have been taken in your mixer and you can take it.
Apart from this, before taking the mixer-grinder, you also have to think a few more things, such as:
- Before taking any action, it is important not only for a businessman but also for the household. Therefore, first of all, look at the budget of your purse and choose the mixer grinder.
- Before taking a mixer-grinder in the market, also check if its spare parts can be easily found in the market, failing which it can be difficult to fix any defect.
- What is the after-sales service of your favourite mixer-grinder and the customer care facility for it?
- You must also take care of how much noise your mixer-grinder makes. The mixer-grinder industry, in general, has recognized noise at 80–90 decibels. A noisy mixer will not be suitable for you.
- Before taking the mixer-grinder, check the thermal-cut switch in it. Because this switch prevents the motor from burning when your mixer is accidentally overloaded.
- Whether the vacuum cup fitted under the mixer you liked or not is properly installed, because if it is not well then it will move from its place when you run the mixie.
- Before finalizing any decision, you must check the online review about that mixi. It is only sensible to decide in favour of a mixer-grinder only after seeing all the types of reviews given on different websites.
How many types of mixer-grinders are available in the Indian market?
Unless the taste of chutney is in Indian food, it is not called a complete meal! But in the modern world, there are different types of mixer-grinders available for making chutneys. At present, more than ten types of mixer-grinders are ready to be the choice of customers to enter the kitchen.
But keeping in mind your convenience and choice here, we have tried to give comparative information about the top three mixer grinders here :
Bosch brand’s True Mix Pro mixer grinder is ready to become the pride of your kitchen.
You have reasons to like this mixer:
- Powerful 1000 Watt motor is ready to help you in your work immediately.
- Its stainless steel blade with sharp and slightly thick edges is capable of grinding any dry spices immediately.
- Powerful locks of the lid of its jar give you complete freedom to do any other work.
- The jars are made of good quality stainless steel and are free from rust.
- One good thing is that you cannot accidentally overload this jar of the jar because it has an overload protector.
- Its motor rating is 30 minutes (5 minutes on and 2 minutes off ie it can take maximum of 6 cycles).
- This can be the best mixer for a family of 4 people.
Why you shouldn’t like it?
- You cannot grind semi-liquid spices like ginger etc. in its small jar.
- Due to the heavy motor, there is a lot of noise on its running.
This mixer of Sujata brand has been the pride of the Indian kitchen for many years.
People who like this mixer describe its features like this:
- With a powerful motor of 900-watt double ball bearings, this mixer will help in improving your efficiency.
- There is a separate big jar for grinding wet masala and two small stainless steel jars are given separately in this mixer for grinding dry and chutney.
- Its jar has the capacity to last for 90 minutes.4. The blades make cutting and grinding work very efficiently due to being made of stainless steel.
- This mixer does not panic much while running, vibration is minimal. (The mixer vibrates very minimally when in use)
- All the safety measures are taken in this device. So you are completely safe while using it.
Some people do not like this mixer due to its high noise.
- However, it has been claimed by the company that it contains only certified noise. But some people do not accept this claim as true.
Our opinion: If you want to give someone a good product for a lifetime, then this is the best product for him.
This mixer grinder of Preity brand is very simple to use and also easy to apply.
You have reasons to like this mixer:
- No special installation is required to install this mixer. If you have any problem in this regard, then you should contact the customer care number 9940000005 of this brand.
- The motor running in this brand has a noise of 80-90 decibels according to the noise level certified by the mixer-grinder industry.
- The motor of this mixer is 750 wattage Vega W5 and works more efficiently.
- There are 3 jars in it, in which you can do the work of grinding juice and spices separately.
- Its biggest feature is the safety indicator installed in it, which becomes orange and then red when slightly overloaded.
- The company provides 2 years warranty on this mixer and 5 years on the motor.
You may have the following reasons based on which you may dislike it:
- It costs a little more.
- Some people also complain about excess noise in its motor.
Our opinion: For
a good product, if we have to pay a little more price then we can give it. With a little bit of investment, you can install a quality mixer in your kitchen. Better in use and will support you for years.
Low Price Mixer Grinder:
If you are looking for a slightly lower priced or in other words, a budget-priced mixer grinder, then we have liked this mixer-grinder for you:
- It is a powerful 650-watt motor and has an overload motor protector.
- This 4 jar mixer grinder made of polycarbonate unbreakable material can give you all kinds of facilities.
- Its four jars can contain 1.25 litres, which is equivalent to 0.8 litres and 0.4 litres for wet spices and dry spices.
- Its jars are made with thick walls so that they can be used for a long time without any hassle.
- It has a 3-speed provision.
In the series of low-cost mixer grinders, you can get this mixer grinder of Westinghaus brand from Amazon.
- This mixer grinder has 3 jars made of very strong material.
- The lid in these jars is easily tightened on the jar so that nothing comes out of it when it is running.
- A jar in its jar is 1.2 litres for wet material. The two jars are 0.8 litre and 400 ml jars. You can grind dry masala and chutney in it.
- Blades made of stainless steel are made of good edge and rust-free metal.
- This mixer is fitted with a vacuum fit in such a way that it settles easily when placed somewhere to work. It does not move from its place when turned on.
- This mixer grinder with the powerful motor can be used to grind all kinds of spices in your kitchen.
Consider To Read: Best Mixer Grinder In India